Airports Authority of India (AAI) released a recruitment notification for Junior Executive job vacancies. AAI recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in All India. AAI job openings and latest notification released at aai.aero. Last Date to Apply Online is 14th January 2021.
AAI 2020 Vacancy Details
- Manager (Fire Services): 11
- Manager (Technical): 2
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 264
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): 83
- Junior Executive (Technical): 8
AAI Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- Manager (Fire Services): B.E/ B. Tech
- Manager (Technical): B.E/ B. Tech
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): B. Sc or Bachelor Degree
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduation, MBA or Bachelor Degree
- Junior Executive (Technical): B.E/ B. Tech
- As per AAI Notification 2020
AAI Selection Process
- Exam or Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at aai.aero AAI Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read AAI Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15th December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th January 2021