Organization Name: Air India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 26 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer: 26
- Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer: B.E or B.Tech
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at airindia.in Air India Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Air India Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all requried documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of online Application: 1st November 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 3oth November 2019