Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) released a recruitment notification for Engineer job vacancies. APSC recruitment is a State Govt Jobs in Assam. APSC job openings and latest notification released at apsc.nic.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 29th January 2021.
APSC 2021 Vacancy Details
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department: 7
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department: 171
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz.CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO under Dairy Development Department: 17
APSC Recruitment 2021 – Education Qualification
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department: B.F.Sc, Degree, D.F.S
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department: Diploma
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz.CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO under Dairy Development Department: Degree
- As per APSC Notification 2021
APSC Selection Process
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from given below link or from Official website at apsc.nic.in APSC Recruitment 2021
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read APSC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Capture the Application Number or Take a print out of it for Further Reference
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29th December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29th January 2021