APSC has published a recruitment notification for Inspector job vacancies @ apsc.nic.in. Assam Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible Job seekers. Those who are looking for APSC Jobs in Assam can register & Apply Online before the last date 11-Oct-2022.
APSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Education Qualification||Degree in Science/Engineering|
|Last Date to Apply||11-Oct-2022|
Educational Qualification: As per APSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Science/Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-Jan-2022.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to Apply Online for APSC Vacancies
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Assam Public Service Commission i.e., apsc.nic.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 13-10-2022