Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bombay
Apply Mode: Online
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Sl No||Post Name||No Of Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Translator and Interpreter||12||Degree||Rs 35,400-1,12,400/-|
- As per Bombay High Court Notification 2019
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at bombayhighcourt.nic.in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Bombay High Court Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all requried documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of Application: Started
- Close date for submission of application: 10th November 2019