Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 264 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Junior Assistant: 204
- Senior Assistant: 60
- 12th or equivalent, Graduate
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Computer Based Test
- Typing Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at cbse.nic.in CBSC Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CBSC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all requried documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of online Application: Started
- Close date for submission of online application: 16th December 2019