Organization Name: Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30 Posts
Job Location: Mysore –Karnataka, Nellore – Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: ciil.org
Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) released a recruitment notification for Associate Fellow job vacancies. CIIL recruitment is a State Govt Jobs in Mysore – Nellore. CIIL job openings and latest notification released at ciil.org. Last Date to Apply Online is 21 days from the Date of the Publication of this Notification in News Papers.
CIIL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Associate Fellow: 20
- Senior Fellow: 10
CIIL Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- Maximum Age: 60 Years
CIIL Selection Process
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at ciil.org CIIL Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CIIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 4th December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21 days from the Date of the Publication of this Notification in News Papers
- Job Notification: CLICK HERE (Kannada)
- Job Notification: CLICK HERE (Telugu)
- Apply Online: CLICK HERE (Kannada)
- Apply Online: CLICK HERE (Telugu)