Organization Name: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 74 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai – Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: dae.gov.in
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) released a recruitment notification for Clerk job vacancies. DAE recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in Mumbai – Maharashtra. DAE job openings and latest notification released at dae.gov.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 27th December 2020.
DAE 2020 Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-II: 2
- Stenographer Grade-III: 4
- Upper Division Clerk: 5
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper: 63
DAE Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- Stenographer Grade-II: 10th
- Stenographer Grade-III: 10th
- Upper Division Clerk: Any Degree
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper: Diploma or Graduation
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
DAE Selection Process
- Objective Type Test, Skill Test / Descriptive Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at dae.gov.in DAE Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read DAE Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th December 2020