Organization Name: District Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka (DHFWS Karnataka)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2815 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 1265
- Senior Medical Officer: 1460
- Dental Health Officer: 90
- General Duty Medical Officer: Must possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree or Diploma as per relevant post
- Senior Medical Officer: Must possess MBBS Degree
- Dental Health Officer: Must possess BDS Degree
- As per DHFWS Karnataka Notification 2020
- Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read DHFWS Karnataka Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16th September 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th October 2020