Organization Name: Directorate of Medical Education, Telangana
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Faculty
Apply Mode: Walk-in
DME Telangana Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Sl No||Post Name||No Of Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Suryapet||Nalgonda||Post Graduation, MD, MS, MBBS, Diploma, DNB|
|3||Associate Professor||7||3||Rs 1,25,000/-|
|4||Assistant Professor||5||4||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|6||Senior Resident||19||7||Rs 28,500/-|
|7||Junior Resident||30||23||Rs 46,000/-|
- Check Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at dme.telangana.gov.in DME Telangana Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Attend Walk-in-Interview
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read DME Telangana Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “Walk-in Address: Suryapet: Principal, Government Medical College, Suryapet, Amaravadi Nagar, Suryapet”.
- Nalgonda: “Principal, Government, Medical College, Nalgonda”.
- Walkin Dates: 5th November 2019 (Suryapet), 6th November 2019 (Nalgonda)
- Time: Check Advertisement
- Advertisement Details: CLICK HERE