GMCH Chandigarh has published a recruitment notification for Senior Resident, Demonstrator job vacancies @ gmch.gov.in. Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs in Chandigarh can register & Walk-in Interview before the last date 28-Sep-2022.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH Chandigarh)|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Resident, Demonstrator|
|No. of Posts||14|
|Education Qualification||Diploma, Degree, MBBS, MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, Post Graduation|
|Last Date to Apply||28-Sep-2022|
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
GMCH Chandigarh Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per GMCH Chandigarh official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, MBBS, MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Senior Resident||Diploma, MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, Post Graduation|
|Demonstrator||Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduation|
GMCH Chandigarh Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67,700|
GMCH Chandigarh Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 37 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 01-09-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Resident||Max. 45|
- For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to Apply Online for GMCH Chandigarh Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 28-Sep-2022 at below mentioned address. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
Director Principle, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
- Date of notification Released: 20-09-2022
- Walk-In Date: 28-Sep-2022
GMCH Chandigarh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: gmch.gov.in