Organization Name: Guru Nanak Eye Centre (GNEC)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: delhi.gov.in
Guru Nanak Eye Centre (GNEC) released a recruitment notification for Senior Resident job vacancies. GNEC recruitment is a State Govt Jobs in Delhi. GNEC job openings and latest notification released at delhi.gov.in. Last date to submit the Application is 1st December 2020.
GNEC 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia, Ophthalmology): 11
GNEC Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
GNEC Selection Process
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at delhi.gov.in GNEC Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Submit Application Form
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read GNEC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Applicants send the filled application form with all (Required documents are mentioned in official notification) document xerox copies.
- Address to send the application form: Check Advertisement
- Start date to submit the Application: Started
- Last date to submit the Application: 1st December 2020
- Job Notification: CLICK HERE