IGNCA has published a recruitment notification for Project Assistant job vacancies @ ignca.gov.in. Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for IGNCA Jobs in Delhi – New Delhi can register & Walk-in Interview before the last date 13-Feb-2024.
IGNCA Recruitment 2024
|Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)
|No. of Posts
|Degree, Masters Degree
|Last Date to Apply
IGNCA Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
IGNCA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IGNCA official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
IGNCA Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 30-01-2024.
No Application Fee.
Walk in Interview
How to Apply Online for IGNCA Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 13-Feb-2024 at below mentioned address. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
2 nd Floor, B Wing, Office of HoD (BVP), IGNCA, Janpath Building, New Delhi-110001
- Date of notification Released: 23-01-2024
- Walk-In Date: 13-Feb-2024
IGNCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ignca.gov.in