Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 523 Posts
Job Location: Across Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Warden (Boys, Girl): 140
- Account Assistant: 72
- House Father, House Mother: 50
- Remaining: 261
- Degree in Law, Bachelors Degree, B.Com, BBM, BBA, B.Sc, B.Ed, 10th, 12th, Diploma in Library Science
- As per KPSC Notification 2020
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at kpsc.kar.nic.in KPSC Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read KPSC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20th August 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19th September 2020