KPSC has published a recruitment notification for Inspector of Cooperative Societies job vacancies @ kpsc.kar.nic.in. Karnataka Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for KPSC Jobs in Karnataka can register & Apply Online before the last date 30-Apr-2023.
KPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Inspector of Cooperative Societies|
|No. of Posts||47|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors Degree|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Apr-2023|
Educational Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 30-Apr-2023.
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, OBC Candidates: 300/-
- Ex-Service Candidates: 50/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Null
Written Examination, Interview
How to Apply Online for KPSC Vacancies
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Apr-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 02-May-2023
KPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in