KVAFSU has published a recruitment notification for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor job vacancies @ kvafsu.edu.in. Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for KVAFSU Jobs in Bidar – Karnataka can register & Apply Online before the last date 24-Feb-2023.
KVAFSU Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU)|
|Post Name(s)||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Education Qualification||Degree, Masters Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Last Date to Apply||24-Feb-2023|
KVAFSU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
KVAFSU Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per KVAFSU official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
- Professor: Degree in Veterinary Science/ Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Masters Degree, Ph.D
- Associate Professor: Degree in Veterinary Science/ Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Masters Degree, Ph.D
- Assistant Professor: Degree in Veterinary Science/ Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Masters Degree, M.Phil/ Ph.D
KVAFSU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
As per the Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Document Verification, Interview
How to Apply Online for KVAFSU Vacancies
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University i.e., kvafsu.edu.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Feb-2023