Organization Name: Parliament of India, Lok Sabha
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Apply Mode: Mail
Name of the Posts
- Parliamentary Interpreter: 12
- Master’s Degree
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Written Test
- Orientation Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at loksabha.nic.in Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Lok Sabha Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of online Application: Started
- Close date for submission of online application: 18th August 2020
- Advertisement Details: CLICK HERE
- Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org