Ministry of Tribal Affairs released a recruitment notification for Officer Assistant job vacancies. Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in All India. Ministry of Tribal Affairs job openings and latest notification released at tribal.nic.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 04th February 2021.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs 2021 Vacancy Details
- Multi- Tasking Staff: 5
- Officer Assistant: 3
- Stenographer Grade II: 2
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): 1
- Remaining: 5
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 – Education Qualification
- Minimum Age: 27 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from given below link or from Official website at tribal.nic.in Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Ministry of Tribal Affairs Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Capture the Application Number or Take a print out of it for Further Reference
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05th January 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th February 2021