NCBS has published a recruitment notification for Project Scientist-I job vacancies @ ncbs.res.in. National Center For Biological Sciences invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for NCBS Jobs in Bengaluru – Karnataka can register & Apply Online before the last date 09-Jun-2023.
NCBS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||National Center For Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Post Name(s)||Project Scientist-I|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Education Qualification||Ph.D in Biological Sciences|
|Last Date to Apply||09-Jun-2023|
Educational Qualification: As per NCBS official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D in Biological Sciences from any of the recognized board or University.
- Candidates should have Prior experience in working with infectious agents and biological specimens in BSL-2, BSL-3, infection assays in cellular and animal models of TB
- They should have Strong experience in culture and manipulation of M. tuberculosis
As per the National Center For Biological Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-May-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to Apply Online for NCBS Vacancies
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of National Center For Biological Sciences i.e., ncbs.res.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jun-2023
NCBS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ncbs.res.in