Organization Name: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Job Location: Jodhpur – Rajasthan
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD) released a recruitment notification for Field Worker job vacancies. NIIRNCD recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. NIIRNCD job openings and latest notification released at dmrcjodhpur.nic.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 7th December 2020.
NIIRNCD 2020 Vacancy Details
- Computer Programmer: 1
- Research Assistant: 1
- Field Worker/ Technician: 10
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 6
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- Computer Programmer: Post Graduate/ B. Tech
- Research Assistant: Degree/ Post Graduate
- Field Worker/ Technician: 12th, DMLT
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 12th
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
NIIRNCD Selection Process
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at dmrcjodhpur.nic.in NIIRNCD Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NIIRNCD Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 7th December 2020
- Job Notification: CLICK HERE