NIMHANS has published a recruitment notification for Technical Assistant job vacancies @ nimhans.ac.in. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for NIMHANS Jobs in Bangalore – Karnataka can register & Apply Offline before the last date 25-Nov-2022.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Post Name(s)||Technical Assistant|
|No. of Posts||2|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in MLT, B.Sc, BMLT|
|Last Date to Apply||25-Nov-2022|
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technical Assistant (Neurovirology)||1|
NIMHANS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in MLT, B.Sc, BMLT from any of the recognized board or University.
|Technical Assistant||Diploma in MLT, BMLT|
|Technical Assistant (Neurovirology)||Diploma in MLT, B.Sc in Life Sciences|
NIMHANS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Technical Assistant||Max. 35|
|Technical Assistant (Neurovirology)||Max. 30|
- UR, OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 295/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for NIMHANS Vacancies
Applications are required to be submitted in Offline mode only. Application Forms is available at the given below link. Along with the Application Form, candidates are required to send the required documents to below Address. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Nov-2022