Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 137 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant: 50
- Scientific Assistant: 45
- Remaining: 42
- Please Check the Notification
- Rs 16,000 – 35,400/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Written Test/ Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at npcil.nic.in NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NPCIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of online Application: 17th December 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 6th January 2020
- Advertisement Details: CLICK HERE
- Apply Online: CLICK HERE (Will be Available from 17th Dec 2019)