Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 206 Posts
Job Location: Rajasthan
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: npcilcareers.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) released a recruitment notification for Trainee job vacancies. NPCIL recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in Rajasthan. NPCIL job openings and latest notification released at npcilcareers.co.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 24th December 2020.
NPCIL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant: 176
- Assistant: 10
- Steno: 6
- Remaining: 14
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- 12th, Bachelor Degree, B.Sc, Diploma
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
NPCIL Selection Process
- Test/ Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at npcilcareers.co.in NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NPCIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 3rd November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24th December 2020