Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 382 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Sub Officer, & Other Posts: 382
- B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering, Bachelors Degree, 12th
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at npcil.nic.in NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NPCIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 3rd November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24th November 2020