Organization Name: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Job Location: Mangalore – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: ompl.co.in
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) released a recruitment notification for Graduate Apprentice job vacancies. OMPL recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in Mangalore – Karnataka. OMPL job openings and latest notification released at ompl.co.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 1st January 2021.
OMPL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 17
- Technician Apprentice: 8
OMPL Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- As per OMPL Notification 2020
OMPL Selection Process
- Merit List
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at ompl.co.in OMPL Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read OMPL Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 2nd December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1st January 2021