Paradip Port Trust has published a recruitment notification for Pharmacist, Physiotherapist job vacancies @ paradipport.gov.in. Paradip Port Trust invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for Paradip Port Trust Jobs in Jagatsinghpur – Odisha can register & Apply Offline before the last date 15-Dec-2023.
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Paradip Port Trust|
|Post Name(s)||Pharmacist, Physiotherapist|
|No. of Posts||9|
|Education Qualification||12th, Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree, D.Pharm, B.Pharm|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Dec-2023|
Paradip Port Trust Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
Paradip Port Trust Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Paradip Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree, D.Pharm, B.Pharm from any of the recognized board or University.
|Pharmacist||D.Pharm, B.Pharm, Degree|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||12th, Diploma|
|Physiotherapist||Degree, Masters Degree|
Paradip Port Trust Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
Paradip Port Trust Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Paradip Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 29-11-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Max. 55|
No Application Fee.
How to Apply for Paradip Port Trust Vacancies
Applications are required to be submitted in Offline mode only. Application Forms is available at the given below link. Along with the Application Form, candidates are required to send the required documents to below Address. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Paradip Port Authorities, Po-Paradip Port, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Dec-2023
Paradip Port Trust Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: paradipport.gov.in