RBI has published a recruitment notification for Assistant job vacancies @ rbi.org.in. Reserve Bank of India invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for RBI Jobs in All India can register & Apply Online before the last date 04-Oct-2023.
RBI Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No. of Posts||450|
|Last Date to Apply||04-Oct-2023|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Office Name||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55|
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 01-Sep-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply Online for RBI Vacancies
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Reserve Bank of India i.e., rbi.org.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Oct-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 04-10-2023
- Tentative Schedule of Online Preliminary Test: 21st to 23rd October 2023
- Tentative Schedule of Online Main Test: 02-Dec-2023