SAIL has published a recruitment notification for Nurse, Pharmacist job vacancies @ sail.co.in. Steel Authority of India invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for SAIL Jobs in Durgapur – West Bengal can register & Walk-in Interview before the last date 21-Jun-2023.
SAIL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Post Name(s)||Nurse, Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||73|
|Education Qualification||Diploma, Degree, B.Sc|
|Last Date to Apply||21-Jun-2023|
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Proficiency Training of Nurse||69|
|Proficiency Training of Pharmacist||4|
SAIL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per SAIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Proficiency Training of Nurse||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc in Nursing|
|Proficiency Training of Pharmacist||Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy|
Age Limit: As per the Steel Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-05-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
How to Apply Online for SAIL Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 21-Jun-2023 at below mentioned address. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
Centre for Human Resource Department (CHRD) Durgapur Steel Plant Near Main Gate Durgapur – 713203, W.B
- Date of notification Released: 22-05-2023
- Walk-In Date: 21-Jun-2023
SAIL Walk-In Interview Date Details
- Proficiency Training of Nurse: 13th to 15th June 2023
- Proficiency Training of Pharmacist: 20th, 21st June 2023
SAIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sail.co.in
Note: Eligible & Interested candidates are required to appear for walk–in interview as per the schedule. They may also send their application in the prescribed format as advanced copy to the email ID: email@example.com atleast 2 days before the scheduled start of the interview of the respective programme.