Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Banking Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2000 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) released a recruitment notification for Probationary Officer job vacancies. SBI recruitment is a Banking Jobs in Across India. SBI job openings and latest notification released at sbi.co.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 4th December 2020.
SBI 2020 Vacancy Details
- Probationary Officer: 2000
SBI Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
SBI Selection Process
- Phase 1 (Prelims)
- Phase 2 (Mains)
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at sbi.co.in SBI Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read SBI Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 4th December 2020