Organization Name: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 34 Posts
Job Location: Assam
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: scert.assam.gov.in
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) released a recruitment notification for Lower Division Assistant job vacancies. SCERT recruitment is a State Govt Jobs in Assam. SCERT job openings and latest notification released at scert.assam.gov.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 22nd November 2020.
SCERT 2020 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Assistant: 5
- Laboratory Assistant: 3
- Assistant Teacher: 5
- Remaining: 21
SCERT Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- BA, B.Sc, Diploma, Any Degree
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
SCERT Selection Process
- Written Test/ Computer/ Proficiency Test/ Skill Test/ Viva-Voce Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at scert.assam.gov.in SCERT Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read SCERT Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 2nd November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22nd November 2020
- Job Notification & Apply Online: CLICK HERE