SSC CHSL has published a recruitment notification for DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant job vacancies @ ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for SSC CHSL Jobs in All India can register & Apply Online before the last date 08-Jun-2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL)|
|Post Name(s)||DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|No. of Posts||1600|
|Last Date to Apply||08-Jun-2023|
Educational Qualification: As per SSC CHSL official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
SSC CHSL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500 – 92,300/-|
|Data Entry Operator Grade A||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
As per the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-08-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Computer Based Examination, Skill Test, Typing Test, Documents Verification
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Vacancies
Candidates applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level i.e., ssc.nic.in In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned documents. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jun-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-06-2023
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 11-June-2023
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 12-June-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 14th to 15th June 2023
- Date of Schedule of Tier I (Computer Based Examination): August 2023