Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
SSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Sl No||Post Name & Department||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||Recruitment: Degree Desirable: Charactered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or MBA (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics||According to the Norms of the Organization|
|2||Junior Statistical Officer||Degree in any Subject with 60% Marks in Mathematics in 12th|
|3||Statistical Investrigator Grade-II||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subject|
|4||Remaining all Other Posts||Degree from any Recognized Institute or University|
- 18 to 30 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at ssc.nic.in SSC Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read SSC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all requried documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of Application: 22nd October 2019
- Close date for submission of application: 25th November 2019
- Online application Submission Dates: 22 October 2019 to 25th November 2019
- Last Date for recipt of application: 25th November 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for Online fee payment: 27th November 2019