Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office has published a recruitment notification for Security Guard, job vacancies @ tiruppur.nic.in. Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office invited applications from eligible Job seekers.Those who are looking for Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Jobs in Tiruppur – Tamil Nadu can register & Apply Offline before the last date 10-Nov-2022.
Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office|
|Post Name(s)||Security Guard|
|No. of Posts||6|
|Education Qualification||10th, Diploma, Degree, LLB, Graduation, Masters Degree, MSW|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Nov-2022|
Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Information Technology Officer||1|
Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree, LLB, Graduation, Masters Degree, MSW from any of the recognized board or University.
|Central Administrator||Degree in Law, LLB, MSW|
|Senior Advisor||Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, MSW|
|Information Technology Officer||Graduation with Diploma in Computer/ IT|
Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Central Administrator||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Senior Advisor||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Information Technology Officer||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Field Worker||Rs. 15,000/-|
Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 01-Nov-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Central Administrator||Max. 45|
|Information Technology Officer||Max. 40|
|Security Guard||As Per Norms|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to Apply for Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Vacancies
Applications are required to be submitted in Offline mode only. Application Forms is available at the given below link. Along with the Application Form, candidates are required to send the required documents to below Address. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Official notification, attached below.
District Social Welfare Office, Room No. 35,36, Ground Floor, District Collector Office, Tiruppur and also send Through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2022
Tiruppur District Social Welfare Office Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: tiruppur.nic.in