Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries (TN Fisheries Department)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 608 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: fisheries.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries (TN Fisheries Department) released a recruitment notification for Sagar Mitra job vacancies. TN Fisheries Department recruitment is a State Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu. TN Fisheries Department job openings and latest notification released at fisheries.tn.gov.in. Last date to submit the Application is 19th February 2021.
TN Fisheries Department 2021 Vacancy Details
- Sagar Mitra: 608
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 – Education Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
TN Fisheries Department Selection Process
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from given below link or from Official website at fisheries.tn.gov.in TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
Instructions to Submit Application Form
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read TN Fisheries Department Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official notification.
- Applicants send the filled application form with all (Required documents are mentioned in official notification) document xerox copies.
- Address to send the application form: Filled in application should reach the concerned Assistant Director of Fisheries of the respective coastal districts concerned
- Start date to submit the Application: 05th February 2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 19th February 2021