Organization Name: Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Not Specified Posts
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: tnega.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) released a recruitment notification for Programmer job vacancies. TNEGA recruitment is a State Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu. TNEGA job openings and latest notification released at tnega.tn.gov.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 12th December 2020.
TNEGA 2020 Vacancy Details
- Programmer, Software Programmer & OS and DB administration: Not Specified
TNEGA Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc
- As per TNEGA Notification 2020
TNEGA Selection Process
- Test/ Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at tnega.tn.gov.in TNEGA Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read TNEGA Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 2nd November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th December 2020
- Job Notification Apply Online: CLICK HERE