Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 48 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 11
- Senior Examiner: 10
- Director: 7
- Remaining: 20
- CA, Law Graduate, LLM, Post Graduate
- Level 8 to Level 12
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read UPSC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all requried documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting date for submission of online Application: Started
- Close date for submission of online application: 13th December 2019