Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 35 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a recruitment notification for Public Health Specialist job vacancies. UPSC recruitment is a Central Govt Jobs in Across India. UPSC job openings and latest notification released at upsc.gov.in. Last Date to Apply Online is 3rd December 2020.
UPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
- Public Health Specialist: 17
- Assistant Director: 13
- Remaining: 5
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 21 – Education Qualification
- 12th with Diploma in GNM or Degree in Nursing, MBBS, Post Graduation, Masters Degree, Bachelor’s Degree
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
UPSC Selection Process
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read UPSC Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2020 online application form.
- Start Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3rd December 2020