Organization Name: Wildlife Institute of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Posts
- Project Assistant: 8
- Research Associate: 2
- Remaining: 19
- Degree, Graduation, Masters, Post Graduation
- Rs 32,000 – 56,000/-
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at wii.gov.in WII Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read WII Job notification to get aware of recruitment from the below official website notification.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form and fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Upload the all requried documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting and Take a print out of CDAC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Notification Date: 23rd December 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 1 Month From Date of Notification